355 cases tested negative for coronavirus so far in Palestine

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said today that away from the seven cases that have been tested positive for coronavirus in Bethlehem, south of the occupied West Bank, all the 355 others tested for the diseases so far since January 20 came out negative.

MoH said in a press release on Friday that five people are quarantined at Rafah border crossing, on Gaza’s border with Egypt, and three others at a specialized medical complex in Jericho, east of the West Bank.

It said a 14-day quarantine at the two locations will also apply to arrivals from worst-hit countries, whereas people arriving from less affected countries will be quarantined at home, with 120 people ordered to do so thus far.

According to the World Health Organization, a total of 95,333 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed so far across the globe, of which 14,768 cases were detected outside the China, the origin of the disease. The death toll reached 3015 so far.

Source: Palestinian News & Info Agency