NABLUS, Wednesday, Two Palestinian olive harvesters were injured on Wednesday after they were assaulted by Jewish settlers northwest of the city of Nablus in the occupied West Bank, said Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlements in the northern West Bank.
He told WAFA that a number of armed settlers attacked farmers and olive pickers in the fields between the villages of Burqa and Bazaria, which resulted in one having a broken arm and another was left with a head injury.
He said the settlers also threw rocks at Palestinian commuters on the road between these two villages causing damages to some.
A Palestinian mother of eight was killed last week when settlers threw stones at a car she was in.
Source: Palestinian News & Info Agency